Premises Manager / Cleaner
- Permanent, required from 25 April 2022
- Scale D (£19,650 – £20,043 FTE)
- 20 hours per week (10 hours caretaking + 10 hours cleaning)
Happisburgh is a small but vibrant school, offering children a safe and nurturing environment where they can flourish and grow to be the best they can be.
We are looking to employ a reliable, flexible and efficient caretaker to keep the school premises clean, safe and secure for staff and pupils, maintaining the school grounds, locking the site, and ensuring the site is compliant with health and safety regulations.
Alongside maintaining the site, this role incorporates some cleaning duties. However, we are willing to consider separating the roles of caretaker and cleaner on request.
We are looking for someone who:
- Takes great pride in their work
- Enjoys responsibility and being part of a team
- Has an aptitude for general maintenance work
- Understands confidentiality and site security
- Is willing to attend training and put this into practice
We, in turn, can offer a friendly and supporting environment in which to work.
If you are interested in joining our small, conscientious team, we would be delighted to hear from you. Visits to the school are welcome.
Closing date for applications: Tuesday 19 April 2022, 5 pm
Interview date: Tuesday 26 April 2022.
Please send your Application Form to the school office by the closing date.
We are committed to the safety of children in our care and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Applicants will be subject to safer recruitment checks and will require an enhanced DBS.
The successful applicant will be required to complete a declaration form under the requirements of the Childcare (Disqualification) 2009 Regulations.