Aims and Values
- To achieve excellence through our children’s enjoyment of learning.
- To give all children the opportunities to reach their full potential.
- To raise standards of each individual child’s achievement in relation to prior attainment.
- To achieve high standards of quality teaching and learning and ensure high standards of achievement.
- To ensure all children have opportunities to learn in many exciting ways in a creative curriculum.
- To provide a wide range of extended school activities including sports to promote a healthy lifestyle.
- To provide a stimulating, attractive school which has a warm, welcoming atmosphere for all.
- To use the school’s resources efficiently to ensure good value for money and to be models for reducing, reusing and recycling.
- To promote an ethos which ensures that all children feel safe and happy.
- To equip children to be lifelong learners with the skills and attitudes to be responsible members of society.
- To help children learn about sustainable living by bringing them closer to the natural world and to capture their imagination in outdoor play and learning.
- To promote Christian values in the life of the school through partnership with the local churches.
- To develop an awareness and respect of their own cultures and beliefs and those of other people.
- To be a model for inclusion enabling all members to participate in school life.
- To encourage and praise the positive in each child not just academic achievement.